Apollo ELD: Success Story in 2020
To say that it has been an unusual year is to say nothing. The global pandemic hit unexpectedly and changed the course of global history. While the world is still recovering from the COVID-19 aftermath, 2020 is coming to its end. It is time to take a moment and try to summarize the results.
Undoubtedly, 2020 made assured Techmatics stronger and more committed to the core values of the company: Coming Together and Winning During the Crisis!
It was a challenging but rewarding year for our company and we would like to thank our partners for their trust and loyalty.
Here are some results that we are proud to share:
- The total unit count grew by 34% and exceeded 100K units across all the products.
- The number of ELD units grew by 46%.
- We added 15 new partners to our reseller network in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- The company has been showing the tendency of transitioning to the SAAS Business model decreasing the hardware sales.
- We updated and launched the New Web Portal.
- We added E-mail notifications.
- Our new Interactive logbook underwent a much-needed “face-lift”.
- Violations can now be exported into PDF, XLS, or DOC Files.
- The New Dashboard was launched!!!
In addition to sales results and feature updates, the team added 2 strong players who contributed to the overall growth and the company’s stability.
2020 certainly tested our strength and stamina and equipped us well with anti-crisis measures. Now we are ready for 2021.
Here are the plans for the next year:
- Brace yourselves! Canada is coming. Our team is getting ready for the Canadian ELD Mandate to come into force in June 2021. Our plan is to get Apollo ELD certified and create more opportunities for our partners.
- We are partnering with DOT safety and compliance companies to create a smooth and easy experience for drivers when it comes to the DOT audit.
- We are planning to add more features to the Apollo ELD: in the 1st half of the year, our development team is working on adding the Canadian rule sets to the app, as well as, adding a video stream for drivers on the mobile interface.
- Our team is growing, and we are looking to add a Software Developer and a Customer Success Representative.
We are excited and have great hopes for 2021!
assuredTechmatics would like to wish our current and future partners SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!