Assured Techmatics Analytics provides the ability to set geofences, know if drivers are driving appropriately and within the law, if engine components are working correctly, or if a trouble code appears that should be dealt with immediately. Not having these analytics and alerts could spell the difference between profitability and loss, customer satisfaction, unhappy drivers from truck breakdowns, and more.
Our advanced Alerts & Alarms system allows notification via SMS or email when Odometer, Speeding, Vehicle Usage, Tow Away, Out of Rouge, Idle, Stops, Temperature, and our Dynamic GeoFence conditions occur. This information can also be used to generate management reports.
We provide ample unlimited reporting, for example: Speeding, Mileage, Trip, Idle, Stop, Point of Interest (geofencing), Temperature and State Mileage. These reports provide the intelligence companies need to better control costs and create operating efficiencies.[/ultimate_heading][ultimate_spacer height=”20″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Key features of assured Techmatics Analytics are:” heading_tag=”div” main_heading_color=”#00468c” sub_heading_color=”#333333″ alignment=”left” main_heading_margin=”margin-bottom:15px;” main_heading_font_size=”desktop:28px;” sub_heading_font_size=”desktop:16px;”]
- Powerful telematic analytics to enhance business intelligence, fleet performance and minimize safety risks
- Data on key engine features, with alerts and reports -Speeding, Mileage, Trip, Idle, Stop, Point of Interest (geofencing), Temperature and State Mileage
- Comprehensive driving quality assessment (driver behavior)
- Optimized routes to minimize mileage
- Scheduled maintenance to prevent breakdowns
- Advanced Alerts & Alarms System with top-5 reporting in our dashboard
- Geofences & Points of Interest
- Garmin™ Integration with Driver Communication
- Routing System